Power Your Website with
Add the power and capabilities of BG-Map to your website with Web-VQF/ECM. Visitors will learn about your garden and create their own maps with ease from home or on-site. And, your staff will gain unprecedented access to plant records and location maps.
Map Display - Click to Enlarge
Download the Web-VQF-ECM Brochure
Other Feature Articles
Web-VQF: Visitors QuickFinder
Visitors can search for plants and garden features, see their locations and create their own tour maps. The maps can be zoomed, panned and printed, and any plant or feature can be clicked to obtain additional information and plant images. Plants can be searched by name or by their characteristics, such as flower color, bloom time, etc.
Web-VQF Features Include:
• Display Clickable Zoomable Maps
• Search for Plants by Name - by typing a name or choosing from a list of scientific or common names
• Search for Plants by Characteristics - habit, flower color, sun requirements, etc.
• Search Phenology Records - and display history of flowering and fruiting
• Online Glossary - of botany and horticulture terms
• Find Garden Features - art, buildings, etc.
• Find Memorial Benches and Trees - Search by memorial name or donor name.
• Create Your Own Tour - of plants and garden features or display a staff-selected tour
• E-Mail Pages - to friends and colleagues
Web-ECM: Electronic Course Module
Web-ECM provides information through your website for learning about plants. It automatically generates course manuals, including plant lists, plant information sheets and plant location maps. Features include the ability to display maps showing the plants for each week of the course, an online illustrated glossary, and a self-test feature to enhance skills in plant identification.
Course Module Features Include:
• Create Course Manuals - in PDF format
• Enhanced Plant Information for Students - Registered students can access more detailed plant information including cultural requirements, instructor's comments, etc.
• Self-Test Feature - helps students develop skills in plant identification and naming
Features to Serve Garden Staff
Garden staff can have access to plant records data and plant locations not accessible by the general public, including restricted map locations and plant field check records.
Staff Features Include:
• Display Both Living and Dead Plants
• List Plants and Display Maps by BG-BASE Location
• Display Plant Records - including location history, field checks and measurments. Multi-values are listed in tabular format.
Visitors can search for plants and garden features - Click to Enlarge
Mapping the world... one plant at a time
© 2013 Glicksman Associates, Inc. All rights reserved